- Improvement in the numerical modeling of catastrophic plate tectonics aspects of the Genesis Flood, including early Flood continent motions and late Flood mountain uplift.
- Modeling possible rotational instability of the earth during the Flood and the erosion/ sedimentation patterns expected from high-velocity shearing at the water-earth interface.
- Investigation of supersonic steam jets as possibly corresponding to the “fountains of the great deep,” with their entrained water a possible explanation for the Flood’s heavy rain.
- Modeling the climate response to a significant increase in ocean temperature during the centuries that immediately followed the Flood.
- Field studies and numerical modeling of super faults (very large scale and catastrophic displacements of the earth’s crust) and their possible role in biblical earth history.
- Investigation of the mutation/selection process using Mendel’s Accountant. Five publications are in preparation. The most significant findings are that (1) most deleterious mutations are “un-selectable”, making genetic degeneration inevitable, and (2) all low-impact beneficial mutations are un-selectable, making forward evolution impossible.
- Application of new DNA visualization techniques to discover higher levels of organization within the genome, to reveal even more clearly that our genome is fearfully and wonderfully designed.
- Analysis of published human DNA sequences from individuals all over the world to help demonstrate that the existing genetic patterns are most consistent with the biblical account of human history.
- Investigation of a mass kill and rapid burial of nautiloid fossils by sediment gravity flow as the straightforward explanation for a thin but extraordinarily widespread limestone stratum in Grand Canyon Mississippian rocks.
- Exploration of “mega-flood” landforms in the Santa Cruz River valley of southern Argentina as evidence for post-Flood catastrophism, and their implications to critical judgment errors made by Charles Darwin on his celebrated Voyage of the Beagle.
- Discovery and study of deeply buried Arctic peat layers and their implications for the post-Flood timescale.
- Investigation of super faults in southern Alaska and their role in launching gigantic slurry-flows preserved today in the form of Cretaceous boulder-bearing strata.
Logos Research Associates, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation in fellowship with Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa, California.